Mary Carroll is a qualified Executive, Business and Personal Coach with 25 years experience in design engineering, business and international development. She has worked in senior management and management consulting roles, including Principal Consultant with a leading Irish management consulting firm and Customer Programme Manager and then VP Business Development, with responsibility for acquisitions, with a leading Irish medical devices company. She has supported clients in business process change, systems implementation, technology acquisitions and strategy implementation. She has always been fascinated by what motivates people and now specialises in helping individuals and organisations to grow and realise their full potential.
She supports individual clients in challenging self-sabotaging beliefs, in identifying what motivates them and makes them happy, in examining their work/life balance, in tackling personal and professional challenges and in setting objectives and actions to achieve those objectives.
Examples of issues with which she has helped clients include:
She supports organisations in developing and implementing growth strategies. Examples of recent projects include:
- Building of confidence / Creating empowering beliefs
- Relationship difficulties
- Conflict in the work environment
- Career change
- Implementing personal change
- Identifying and aiming to live by personal values
Mary holds a Bachelor of Engineering from UCD, an MBA from DCU and a Diploma in Coaching from the Coach Institute of Ireland. She is a mentor with Enterprise Ireland and a member of the AC (Association for Coaching).
- Development and Implementation of Medical Sales Strategy
- Group coaching to develop Vision, Values and Strategy
- Management of Feasibility Study and Commercial Analysis of Joint Venture prospects